Sherlock Wall

Sherlock Wall
This is me when I get bored and do more harm than good

Monday, June 13, 2016

I Like to Daydream, Do You?

As the title suggests, daydreaming is something that I do...everyday.

The most I dream about is not real though. For instance, I would literally just imagine myself as the sidekick girl with magic powers in this anime or movie. That, or i try to be the cupid or the girl with the handsome guy, etc. Nevertheless, it has become something i do every time before i sleep at least.

I'm not sure when it became a daily habit. Most likely becuz I always read picture books back in elementary school. My comprehension lvl was really bad....to the point where i actually failed my state's assessment reading test in 3rd grade. my mom had to 'bail me out?' lol, i'm not even sure but let's just say i was able to advance forward. *cough cough* Anyway, i got better later on, but i'm still bad at seeing behind the meaning of the words.

Out of all my friends, i probably have the most illogical, nonsensical working mind. I can not follow straightforward board game rules or teach something easy step by step. I can't even think straight. One time my friends and i were playing Telestration (adult version), which is a game similar to Pictionary but there are multiple rounds and every person gets to draw and guess a word every other turn. One of my friends, his word was "Girl on Girl," and apparently i didn't see the boobs on the top girl. So, i wrote "Man groping a woman or vice versa ;)" At that point, I knew i was not normal, as always (according to my friends).

So yeah, maybe my daydreaming habit has something to do with my weird way of thinking. I'm very detail-oriented about school and work, but i don't exactly think with a common sense outside those worlds. I always like to think of the alternative. Like, "What would happen if this was...," or "Are you sure?" etc.
Sometimes, i'm very paranoid about the little details. Or maybe i'm just drunk 24/7.

Alright, peace. Time for me to sleep. Zzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment