Sherlock Wall

Sherlock Wall
This is me when I get bored and do more harm than good

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Hell o!

Hello, my fellow mates!
First time I'm actually making a blog. I wanted a personal website for the public to see and so here I am. I won't write my secrets be'cuz this would've been a diary. Now, why would I publish that?
In this blog I will talk about my personal feelings, abstract stuff that I'm in the mood to talk about, and just random stuff that I did on that day. I won't update this on a daily basis. Ain't got no time for that. Got summer school and work man. Oh, and hanging out with my awesome friends ;)

Part of the other reason why I made a blog is be'cuz my friend also made one and she's in SK right now, studying abroad. #Goals #Dream And so, I wanted to try it out (and practice my writing skills).

I hope you guys enjoy this. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment