Sherlock Wall

Sherlock Wall
This is me when I get bored and do more harm than good

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Sigh

Feeling angst and anxious.

I'm so conscious of what people say to me. I have really low self-esteem and I've been working on it. But it's still pretty hard for me to confront people or look at myself confidently.
I would like to let people know what my thoughts are but I rarely do be'cuz I'm so scared and worried of what their reactions are or talking back at them that might lead to an argument. What's worse is that I don't get mad at others but at myself instead. U know how some people's stomachs churn upside down becuz of seeing or hearing something disgusting? For me, it's like that, but when I look back at what people or I said to me or others.
Idk how this low self-esteem started but maybe it's be'cuz my mom always criticized me of every thing I do and discouraged me on a lot of things when I was a child. She's like the head of the household. I have more freedom now but now it's starting to spread outside instead.

Now that I'm older, I face criticism from outside the house and I know that it's good for me but it still hurts even when I act like I'm good in front of my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment