Sherlock Wall

Sherlock Wall
This is me when I get bored and do more harm than good

Sunday, July 17, 2016

I introduce to you...

my little sister. A.k.a. my roommate.

She's a stubborn rebel who is taller and 4 years younger than me. She sleeps in the same room with me, and let me just say, we don't really have a sisterly kind of bond at all. The least i can say is that she's still a good person and follows most of our house rules.

Before college my parents, esp my mom, would always remind me to be a good role model for my little sister. And, i followed what she said til we grew older and started getting into petty arguments. There were times when she would scratch me like a cat and/or kick me. T__T (i confess, i did [fake] cried a bit to make my parents lecture her for me only cuz they were louder and more effective than me).

One time i argued about her playing on her laptop for too long and prolonging her hw........ somehow it resulted in her laptop falling to the ground and my sister facing my mom's wrath. My mom's pretty materialistic btw. She's the type if there's even a scratch on the car she'll scream at you and punish you one way or another. Fortunately. that laptop still works to this day, but you can't exactly bring it everywhere with you anymore ahahaha. So you can see how dominant she was over me in terms of stubbornness and strength. (i'm telling yall, something she ate as a toddler must've turn her into a hulk)

However, after my sister entered high school, she became more mature and i lectured her more effectively that wouldn't end with bruises and broken things (including myself). I realized i'm not always right and she's not always to blame, too. Mostly i think it's becuz she got spoiled (as such since she's the youngest) but now we both listen to each other's opinions and advice.

So even though we still argue, we're both more blatant, chill, and less violent. Recently, i've been giving her a lot of advice about how to survive in my old high school and it makes me happy when she listens to me.
One thing I remembered when she was born, i was so curious about how she looked like that i tried to climb up on my mother's bed to see her in her crib. I was pretty impatient (even now), but i gradually grew fond of her and did my best to make sure she had a great example to follow becuz my parents used to work almost every day for more than 10 hrs. Having her with me also makes me secure and lean on her since idk when my grandma who practically raised us will leave. *tears*

Anywho~~ i just wanted to write a random topic so i went for a personal story. Hope u guys enjoyed it. Bai

No comments:

Post a Comment