Sherlock Wall

Sherlock Wall
This is me when I get bored and do more harm than good

Sunday, December 17, 2017

I survived half of senior year!

One more semester and i'm done.

Honestly, though, i'm scared and worried. All these questions pop up in my head while i'm having senioritis, and it's making me sigh a lot. First off, I have a harder schedule next semester (3 finance classes and 2 supply chain classes). I regret a bit on making this schedule easier [like, so much easier since one of my fun professors taught 2 of my classes]. On top of that, i have my internship for the spring, and i'm not sure if it will extend to a full-time position. Honestly, though, it's more like...graduation is coming soon and i'm not ready to go straight into the workforce. Do I want to travel a little bit first before i go back to work or should i prepare for grad school? I haven't even prep myself on taking the GMAT/GRE yet either >-> So many things to do in so little time.

Along the way, i had to prioritize a lot of things for next semester. For example, i had to drop one of my officer positions, and it was hard becuz i really like the club. I'll still be a member, but i won't be as involved in the decision making. I switched to a different position for my other org, and i feel much more relieved knowing that there's two other officers who will help me throughout the semester while i take care of the things that i wanted to continue doing (ex: bigger projects.

Anyway, after that, i felt much more organized, but i'm still scared. After college, there wont be this kind of environment anymore. I feel like i'm thinking too much in my head and not enjoying life at all. Once i start working, I will be forced to think about my future more seriously, which i'm still not sure about yet nor really prepared for :( I just feel so overwhelmed and i can't see myself where i want to be in 5 years. I just know i love school, and that's where i want to be dealing with somehow. For now, I'll just do this one step at a time and enjoy what i can now before it's too late.

Fyi, i'm actually in Galveston for an officer retreat and it was great being able to see the oceanic view and relax even for just a little bit. Makes me realize how much of a wanderer i really am. I WANT TO TRAVEL!

Alright. Gonna relax some more. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment