Sherlock Wall

Sherlock Wall
This is me when I get bored and do more harm than good

Thursday, January 19, 2017

I'm getting sucked into...

the world of khiphop. A new genre to my diverse music playlist. Yay!

First of all, first week of school of the year is over and i'm really excited. Although my classes are harder, i think i can absorb the material now better. Before, i took classes that were completely just doing tests, and i'm really bad at conceptual questions, too. Now, there are more project-based things to do, which i'm excited and anxious about. What if i don't work well with my team members? I'm kinda an individualist, so it will be a challenge for me, but i hope to do well.

Next topic: Sherlock. So i finished watching the last ep of the 4th series. And idk what to think anymore lol....uh...you can see what i thought in Tumblr (honeypoohbear) for that. But, i loved it nevertheless. No matter what, it still triumphs over other shows i have watched.

Anyway, back to the title. So, I was watching Hip Hop Tribe: Game of Thrones season 2 (a korean celebrity rapping competition show), and i learned a lot about some artists in the korean hip hop world. You know how US hip hop originated from NY and the Bronx? Well, i started to get interested in how hip hop is being cultured there. Really interesting. And you can already guess it, I'm a huge Big Bang and YG stan. My first hmmm..you could say R&B/hip hop song I listened to was Wedding Dress by Taeyang. My interest grew after watching Show Me the Money and a few hiphop artists on korean variety shows like Running Man. So now i'm listening to other artists, such as Dok2, Changmo, Simon D, Jay Park, BeWhy, and recently E Sens and a lot more. I think i am getting too turnt these days xD I even added one of these videos in my blog playlist. Check them out (even though i may not understand some of the lyrics sometimes) Wish there were more translations T.T

Ok, gonna do some hw now...byes

No comments:

Post a Comment