Sherlock Wall

Sherlock Wall
This is me when I get bored and do more harm than good

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

First Day of School of the Year

Happy New Year~~~ Year of the Chicken!

Seems like this year is off to an okay start. I didn't go out to do fireworks as I usually do with my friends since i wanted to hang out with my fam. So, it feels dull so far. But, today was the first day back to school, so i'm excited and anxious >.<

Ofc, that big headache came in again as usual. Back-to-school days are always like that, but i at least i feel more motivated. Spring semesters are better than fall ones since i'm already used to it with only a month-long break in between. Hope to learn a lot this semester before summer begins. I just need to find the motivation and the right people to support me.

I probably won't write much in the meantime, so, hopefully, the next time i come back here i will feel better and have much to write about :)

Until then, bye! gonna go now and take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment